Friday, April 9, 2010

Up One Ounce at the Weigh In Today! :)

So I called the nursing mother's center at the hospital at 8:30am this morning, right when they opened, and told them about what was happening with Oliver's weight. They told me that I needed to come in for a consultation this afternoon, but I wanted to go ahead and get the weight check this morning, which they let me! And he is up one ounce! Which is a big deal! Now it's not necessary that I give him any formula at this point, which I am very happy about. Now I know that nursing for 2 hours straight and every hour last night paid off! I am really happy right now! I am going to go in for the consultation this afternoon, but I don't really know what they're going to tell me that I don't already know... I could certainly use the help though! :)

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! I am so glad he is gaining on his own. Keep up the good work, and always go with your gut. Never let the pressure you into doing anything you don't feel is right. WTG Oliver!!

    ReplyDelete