Monday, April 19, 2010

Day One of Being at Home with 2 Boys

I should be sleeping now, Evan is napping... but Oliver has other plans, lol. Maybe he will drift off soon. I am running on like 2 1/2 hours of consecutive sleep, yawn. Coffee is my new friend.

Breastfeeding has gone pretty well today. Oliver really seems to be getting the hang of latching on! He is still hungry sometimes after a feeding and still doesn't seem to empty the breast completely, but much better than before! I was really sick yesterday morning and couldn't pump or breastfeed for several hours, so I hope that doesn't cause too much of a dip in my supply. This part is hard also because I need to sleep sometime and it doesn't always coincide for me to be up to pump 2 or 3 hours after I just did. Complicated!! I am so hopeful that Oliver will just be able to nurse and that's all! Nursing, pumping, and cleaning bottles is too much!

He is in his swing now, I really hope he goes to sleep (even though he has been sleeping all morning while Evan was awake!) I need a nap. Oh now he is crying...

No comments:

Post a Comment